Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2014

calendar 2015

I am still reorganising my craft space and found my book of calender pages. I was thinking about taking the calendar pages off and use the then empty book for something else. But going through the pages I had done, I just could not do it.
And kind of an early new year resolution I started to make new pages for 2015 and using these pages to destash and using dies I had rarely used so far.
Knowing me, the only way to write in that journal is at the end of the day. So far I am at week 15 with the plan, not having the book in  my craft room, but next to my bed. That way there´s at least the chance I really do journal in the book.

Week 1 and 2 are the last pages I had already showed, reusing these as the were still empty. So today I want to show you week 3-6.


stamps used: de stempelwinkel, Kaisercraft, Tim Holtz


I used the framelit tree dies by S. Barnard to make my trees. Stamps used: Design by Ryan, de Stempelwinkel. The rest is a paper napkin.



Stamps: quote (Kaisercraft); headings (100 proof press, de Stempelwinkel)
die: Diamond die



I hope you all had a beautiful christmas eve and are now enjoying all your presents. Have a wonderful holiday time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen