Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014

bookmarks

I refound some white bookmarks in my paperstash and thought these were great for additional christmas gifts. With the first 2 finished I show you my interpretation.
The cat one is for my mother for christmas (having 2 cats) and the other one was a Nikolaus gift for my daughter (loving all Japanese stuff at the moment). Some more are soon to follow, as the 3rd one is already drying.


Stamps used are from Stampendous (the cats) and Carabelle Studio

May you all have a great 2. Advent. XoXo

4 Kommentare:

  1. Die Katzen auf Vorder-und Rückseite sind ja wohl der Kracher und Deine Tochter wird sich auch gefreut haben, einfach genial. Ich wünsceh Euch einen schönen Nikolaustag und 2. Adventssonntag,
    lG Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wunderschön gestaltet, wer das bekommt, wird sich freuen.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fabulous and a great idea, - bookmarks always come in handy! Love how you made these!

    AntwortenLöschen