Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

we are back....

Sarah and I are finally back from our trip to the US. It was really great but the last 2 weeks sometimes so hot (120 Fahrenheit or 50 degress Celcius) that we both probably have shrunken some centimetres...
We just fell in love with all these cooling systems that made life tolerable for us. Not to speak about the hazelnut frappochino or the hazelnut macchiato from Starbucks :)



And look what I found in the mail- a free copy ot the current Stampers´sampler with my cards - 3 pages - yeeppiehhhh





Wishing you all a great week. Now I am off to get some sleep (too many hours time difference and the fact that I am not really able to sleep in a plane

XOXOXO

2 Kommentare:

  1. LOVE your feature in Sampler - absolutely fabulous creations.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulations on being published! You know this is not "my kind of stamps", but you have made some special cards with them. And I am pleased to see that you managed to include one of my stamps! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen