Sonntag, 31. März 2013

calendar page week 21

Dear friends,

I wish you all a happy Eastern and want to thank you for subscribing and commenting. Love to read your comments and they always give me the feeling not to be totally crazy crafting but that there are more people out there who do love the same as I do.


So here´s my week 21 with a traveling theme:



Stamps used: de Stempelwinkel and tiddly ink (suitcases).

Have a great day with your family and good luck finding many easter eggs!

I almost forgot: there are some news I want to share with you. I am leaving the DT of de Stempelwinkel at the end of June, but for those who follow the blog, Jetske has found a great new DT member. You really should take a look. You can see some of the new DT member already in April.

It´s been a hard decision but I have to do more sports and less crafting. And being forced to limit my crafting time I wanted to be a free spirit, crafting whatever I want and whenever I have time.
And taking crafting online-classes (21 secrets) this will use up quite a bit of that time. I am going to show you my efforts :)

A big hug

5 Kommentare:

  1. this page is so beautiful, i love all of your work.xxxSara

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous page! Enjoy your Easter. Look forward to seeing the outputs following your 21 secrets course.
    Love
    Amanda x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love this. That poor bloke looking at all those suitcases, lol.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Bo hier sind so schöne Sachen dazugekommen, ich bin total hinterher mit Kommentieren. Das Bild lit den riesigen Koffern findi ich total witzig, Du hast immer so tolle Ideen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wie genial - eine tolle Seite ist das wieder geworden.

    AntwortenLöschen