Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2015

happy new year

My dear friends,

I wish you a very happy, healthy and creative 2015. Don´t set your new year resolutions too high, that way you might even be able to fullfill them - :)

I wish I could show you something else, but yes - once again - it´s calendar pages.


playing with my christmas present (Impression Obsession) and papers


using rub-ons (Tim Holtz) and de Stempelwinkel stamps and the Sizzix die artful dwellings.



more rub-ons and the cute Stampotique stamp




Using Viva frame stamps and some more carabelle stamps.

Have a great day and I promise - after the next poste I´m done for a while with these pages. Think that was enough work in advance.

Have a wonderful start in the new year!

XOXOXO

1 Kommentar:

  1. Don't worry, I like your calendar pages! So creative!
    I don't have specific resolutions, just want to make 2015 a very good year. I hope your year will be very good as well.
    Hugs, Jetske

    AntwortenLöschen